School Supply and Summer Reading lists for 2014/2015 can be printed out by clicking on the appropriate links below.
|7th Grade Supplies/Assignments|
|8th Grade Supplies/Assignments|
Note: Files are in adobe acrobat format. You must have adobe acrobat reader or similar .pdf reader to open/print.
Dear Parents, Alumni and Friends:
For over 50 years St Raymond School has incorporated the timeless pillars of faith, tradition and a focus on excellence to form boys and girls into young men and women who are prepared for success in high school and college.
Application process/information/Tuition & Fees for the 2014-2015 school year can be found by clicking HERE.
- Application/Registration Forms can be picked up in the school office. Testing fee of $40.00 required upon acceptance.
- School Tours are conducted with our principal and can be scheduled with the school secretary
- Open House - Sunday February 2, 2014 immediately following the 9:00 am Mass. All classrooms and school office will be open for viewing and questions until 12:00 pm.
- New student Registration starts January 15, 2014 and is on-going, Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am through 2:00 pm
- - -------Entrance testing - First round of testing for grades 1 - 8 be conducted on Friday, February 14th, 2014.
- Testing for incoming Kindergarteners will be individually scheduled.
- Tuition schedule for 2014-1015 school year can be found by clicking HERE.
1. An application must be completed for each child seeking enrollment.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable application/testing fee per child.
- Application forms must be completely filled out and signed by parents.
- Incomplete applications and missing documents will delay your interview with the principal.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old by the September 1, 2014.
2. The following documents are required for enrollment (originals only; copies will not be accepted) :
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card
- Original Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization Record (immunizations must be updated before the student can enter school)
- Copy of latest report card or progress report
- Evaluation Form completed by last school attended
- Parish Registration envelope number if you are a registered parishioner at St. Raymond Church
3. Each child must take an entrance exam. Your child will be scheduled for testing when the completed application is received by the school office.
4. An appointment may be scheduled for you to meet with the principal after the testing is completed.
Should you have any questions, please complete our website contact form or call our school office at (562) 862-3210 ext 2001.
Date to be determined - Information session for prospective parents, including Q & A session with select teachers, current and former students.
|Sun Jul 27|